About Monroe Consulting Group
Monroe Consulting Group is a leading provider of senior human resource capital, specialising in servicing the worlds emerging markets in the Banking & Finance, Technology, Industrial and Consumer Goods Sectors.
We commenced trading in Australia in 1998 and have expanded across the South East Asian Region, opening offices in Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, the Philippines, Thailand, Chile and Mexico. In 2005 Empresaria Group PLC became the majority shareholder, giving us access to the resources of more than 80 offices around the globe.
Our brand is built around quality and professionalism. Our Recruitment Consultants are all highly trained and work unique specialist markets, which truly allows them to understand the needs of our clients and candidates both today and in the future. We have a host of internal systems that support our recruitment activities, many of which are widely utilised by a number of high-end recruitment organisations. However, it is only when used in conjunction with our own unique principles and customer driven values that our clients and applicants truly benefit.
As our goal is one of total customer satisfaction, our clients are able to tailor the service that will best meet their short-term and long-term human capital resourcing needs.
We are continually refining our Specialist Consultants’ skills and vertical areas to deliver customer-centric solutions. Our structure enables you to talk to someone with specialist market skills and Candidate knowledge. Team working and delivery mean that the network of resources available to you does not stop with one person.
- Responsible for troubleshooting and problem-solving guides, communication and information sharing procedures, and historical product problem fixes.
- Responsible for controlling of warranty operations and conduct regular review for all technician perform.
- Responsible to control all warranty documents and parts inventory.
- Improving and achieving SLA (Service Level Agreement) at Greater Jakarta area.
- Technical helpdesk for Authorized Service Partners and assist on product quality and training.
- Submit regular reports to Warranty Manager while seeking new ideas and strategies to improve performance at the CAT operations.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor Degree at any field.
- At least 7 Years of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Experienced in Air Conditioning, Part Inventory, and Consumer Electronics industries.
- Customer Service Oriented
- Familiar with claims and warranty process
- Fluent in English and Bahasa, both verbal and written
- Willing to work in all BCI's operational area