About PT Potentia HR Consulting
Potentia is Indonesia's leading Headhunting & Executive Search firm, with a focus on Retained Executive Recruitment. Potentia HR consulting is a member of the Cornerstone International Group, with over 70 offices in five continents worldwide, Potentia has the strategy, global reach, to locate, vet and present to you talented candidates that would be a perfect fit for your firm. Please click on www.potentiahr.com for more information about our company.
Our consultants bring with them over 25 years of global / Indonesia experience with demonstrated success in establishing HR Best Practices in multinational organizations. We are a member of the AESC (Association of Executive Search Consultants) which means we comply with the highest standards of ethics and practices in executive search. We have been retained by our Client to recruit and select the following postions.
- Fluent in speaking English (The code and support instructions will be in English)
PLC Coding experience – 3 years, with skills in the following:
- Ability to read and interpret Ladder Logic
- Ability to monitor state of Digital and Analog inputs / Outputs (I/O)
- Online debugging / troubleshooting
- Understanding of closed loop process control and tuning
Ability to interpret and edit electrical schematics
- Hand draw schematic of existing or proposed electrical circuits
- Make mark-ups of existing schematics
Electrical fundamentals. Understanding in:
- Single and 3 phase AC electrical circuits
- Electrical safety
- Motor Starters
- Power Distribution and Protection
- DC Power and DC Power Supplies
Electronic Motor Drive experience – 1 year with skills in the following:
- Online diagnostics – fault code interpretation
- Understanding of basic electronic drive functions
- Setting up drive for a specific motor
- Understanding of basic drive parameters
Understanding of Ethernet networking principles
- IP address assignment for PCs and industrial control components (PLCs, Drives)
- Basic networking maintenance / troubleshooting
Personal Computer experience
- Microsoft Windows 7
- Microsoft Word and Excel
- Troubleshooting skills with analog and digital circuits, and networked devices
- Understanding importance of software archiving
HMI Programming Experience
- Understanding of HMI design principles including trending and data logging
- Familiarity with tag based HMI packages
- Degree in Electrical Engineering (4 year) or technical training in Industrial Controls (2 years).
- Allen Bradley ControlLogix PLC Programming experience.
- Ethernet/IP device experience.
- Mitsubishi PLC experience.
- AutoCAD 2D electrical schematic experience.
- Siemens PLC Experience.